Yonex Exbolt 63 Badminton String
Badminton string Quick Guidance
- Features – Quick Repulsion – Medium Feeling
- Gauge, string thickness – 0.63mm
- Stringing cost – $19 Including string and stringing)
- Colors available – Yellow
This FORGED FIBER gave Yonex more freedom to construct thinner strings without compromising durability. advanced fiber is compressed around the multifilament center core. Nano elastomer coating offers exceptional repulsion power and a soft feel for all-roundThis FORGED FIBER gave Yonex more freedom to construct thinner strings without compromising durability.
ERR Certified Stringer Reviews ;
Exbolt63 badminton restring review by ERR Badminton Restring Singapore. This string can provide quick repulsion and high durability. If you are normally used to string.Full review Click Here
ERR Badminton Stringing Machine Info
- Machines using – Japan Yonex Protech 8 Series
- Machine tension head status – Calibrated Half-yearly by ISO/IEC17025 SAC Laboratory
- Calibration certificate traceability – NIST
- Machine clamp tightness – Measurement yearly by ISO/IEC17025 SAC laboratory
- Stringing tools – Full sets of Yonex stringing tools
ERR Stringer Background
- Regularly stringing for current National player
- Regularly stringing for current Sport School Athletes
- 13 years of “real” badminton stringing experiences
- 14 years of badminton coaching experiences
- CRSF Certified Stringer
- CRSF Master Racquet Technician
- USRSA Certified Stringer
- USRSA Master Racquet Technician
- ERR CPS Level 1 Certified
Badminton Stringing Information
Common Question – For common questions before stringing you may Click Here for full info.
How to book – To check available slot and book for stringing, please use the “Appointment” button on the top right side or Click Here.
Location – ERR Badminton Stringing Jurong 273A Jurong West Ave 3, Singapore 641273
Important Notice – Strictly no walk-in for badminton stringing, without an appointment will be strictly rejected during this Covid-19 period. Please book online in advance before sending the racket.