Victor VBS-68 Badminton String
Badminton string Quick Guidance
- Features – Control – Hard Feeling
- Gauge, string thickness – 0.68mm
- Stringing cost – $17 (Including string and stringing)
- Colors available – White
The Victor VBS-68 with high-tenacity “Vectran” fiber is spun with a special flat yarn to enable a crisp handling feel which is especially suitable for players pursuing high performance in speed and control.
ERR Certified Stringer Reviews ;
Victor VBS-68 badminton string is suitable for “Control” type player. This VBS 68 string surface coating is different compare to Yonex BG80 although their gauge thickness is the at 0.68mm. BG80 badminton string you probably string at 26lbs..Full review Click Here
ERR Badminton Stringing Machine Info
- Machines using – Japan Yonex Protech 8 Series
- Machine tension head status – Calibrated Half-yearly by ISO/IEC17025 SAC Laboratory
- Calibration certificate traceability – NIST
- Machine clamp tightness – Measurement yearly by ISO/IEC17025 SAC laboratory
- Stringing tools – Full sets of Yonex stringing tools
ERR Stringer Background
- Regularly stringing for current National player
- Regularly stringing for current Sport School Athletes
- 13 years of “real” badminton stringing experiences
- 14 years of badminton coaching experiences
- CRSF Certified Stringer
- CRSF Master Racquet Technician
- USRSA Certified Stringer
- USRSA Master Racquet Technician
- ERR CPS Level 1 Certified
Badminton Stringing Information
Common Question – For common questions before stringing you may Click Here for full info.
How to book – To check available slot and book for stringing, please use the “Appointment” button on the top right side or Click Here.
Location – ERR Badminton Stringing Jurong 273A Jurong West Ave 3, Singapore 641273
Important Notice – Strictly no walk-in for badminton stringing, without an appointment will be strictly rejected during this Covid-19 period. Please book online in advance before sending the racket.