Li-Ning No.7 Badminton String
Badminton string Quick Guidance
- Features – Super Durability
- Gauge, string thickness – 0.70mm
- Stringing cost – $14 (Including string and stringing)
- Colors available – Black
The Li-Ning No.7 badminton string using heat-resistant & high intensity fabric for both inner and outer to make it super durable.
ERR Certified Stringer Reviews ;
This badminton string is suitable for players who are looking for durability and hard feeling. Most of our members will use this thicker string for their leisure badminton games..Full review Click Here
ERR Badminton Stringing Machine Info
- Machines using – Japan Yonex Protech 8 Series
- Machine tension head status – Calibrated Half-yearly by ISO/IEC17025 SAC Laboratory
- Calibration certificate traceability – NIST
- Machine clamp tightness – Measurement yearly by ISO/IEC17025 SAC laboratory
- Stringing tools – Full sets of Yonex stringing tools
ERR Stringer Background
- Regularly stringing for current National player
- Regularly stringing for current Sport School Athletes
- 13 years of “real” badminton stringing experiences
- 14 years of badminton coaching experiences
- CRSF Certified Stringer
- CRSF Master Racquet Technician
- USRSA Certified Stringer
- USRSA Master Racquet Technician
- ERR CPS Level 1 Certified
Badminton Stringing Information
Common Question – For common questions before stringing you may Click Here for full info.
How to book – To check available slot and book for stringing, please use the “Appointment” button on the top right side or Click Here.
Location – ERR Badminton Stringing Jurong 273A Jurong West Ave 3, Singapore 641273
Important Notice – Strictly no walk-in for badminton stringing, without an appointment will be strictly rejected during this Covid-19 period. Please book online in advance before sending the racket.