Li-Ning No.1 Boost Badminton String
Badminton string Quick Guidance
- Features – High Repulsion Power
- Gauge, string thickness – 0.66mm
- Stringing cost – $19 (Including string and stringing)
- Colors available – Yellow
The Li-Ning No.1 Boost badminton string with high repulsion power super thin string with only 0.66mm diameter, providing superhigh repulsion power plus clear hitting sound.
ERR Certified Stringer Reviews ;
ERR Badminton Stringing Machine Info
- Machines using – Japan Yonex Protech 8 Series
- Machine tension head status – Calibrated Half-yearly by ISO/IEC17025 SAC Laboratory
- Calibration certificate traceability – NIST
- Machine clamp tightness – Measurement yearly by ISO/IEC17025 SAC laboratory
- Stringing tools – Full sets of Yonex stringing tools
ERR Stringer Background
- Regularly stringing for current National player
- Regularly stringing for current Sport School Athletes
- 13 years of “real” badminton stringing experiences
- 14 years of badminton coaching experiences
- CRSF Certified Stringer
- CRSF Master Racquet Technician
- USRSA Certified Stringer
- USRSA Master Racquet Technician
- ERR CPS Level 1 Certified
Badminton Stringing Information
Common Question – For common questions before stringing you may Click Here for full info.
How to book – To check available slot and book for stringing, please use the “Appointment” button on the top right side or Click Here.
Location – ERR Badminton Stringing Jurong 273A Jurong West Ave 3, Singapore 641273
Important Notice – Strictly no walk-in for badminton stringing, without an appointment will be strictly rejected during this Covid-19 period. Please book online in advance before sending the racket.